Cruise Nights & Summer Concerts
Season Finale Featuring 7th Heaven: August 27, 2022, 6 PM - 10 PM
The Village will host a concert featuring 7th Heaven, a popular pop/rock band, at the final 2022 Cruise Nights and Summer Concert Series event in downtown Lombard, on Saturday, August 27, with music beginning at 6:00 p.m.
In order to accommodate the anticipated large crowd size, the concert stage will be located just west of the intersection of St. Charles Road and Main Street. Beginning at 3:00 p.m., St. Charles will be closed to through traffic from Elizabeth St. to Main St., with a complete closure of St. Charles at Park Ave. to Main Street. View the 7th Heaven layout map HERE.
Concert goers, aged 21 or older with proper identification, will be able to purchase alcohol from participating licensed businesses for consumption outdoors within the defined concert area. No outside alcohol will be permitted.
The car show will begin at 6:00 p.m. Cruise Cars may begin parking and attendees may arrive any time after 4 p.m. Chairs are allowed. Port-o-let bathrooms will be available for concert-goers on N. Park Ave., and on St. Charles Rd.
Parking will be available in Metra commuter lots. Free crafts and activities will be available at Kids’ Corner, and popcorn will be available for purchase from Lombard Citizen Police Academy Alumni Association, with all profits benefitting Lombard’s Shop-With-A-Cop program.
The concert is subject to weather conditions and there will not be an alternative location or rainout date. Any updates pertaining to the concert will be made on the Village of Lombard’s website and social media pages.
Cruise Car Parking
The car show will begin at 6:00 p.m. Cruise Cars may begin parking any time after 4 p.m.
Updates and weather-related delays or cancellations will be shared on the Village of Lombard’s Facebook and Twitter pages. A live feed of these social media pages is also available on the homepage of the Village website.
Make sure to follow @LombardCruiseNights on Facebook for timely updates!
Sale and Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages at Cruise Nights
Cruise Night Summer Concert goers, ages 21 and older with a proper ID, who would like to consume alcohol in the concert viewing space will be required to receive a wristband and purchase alcohol from participating adjacent businesses. The following rules shall apply:
- Must be 21 years or older with proper identification to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages from participating businesses
- Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed in, and may not leave, the concert viewing area on South Park Ave. between St. Charles Rd. and Michael McGuire Dr.
- Wristbands are required to be worn by all individuals purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages within the concert viewing area
- No more than two (2) alcoholic beverages may be purchased by any person at the same time
- All alcoholic beverages for consumption in the concert viewing area must be served in plastic cups with a capacity of no more than sixteen (16) ounces
- Outdoor sales of alcoholic beverages no later than 9:30 PM and outdoor consumption of alcoholic beverages no later than 10:00 PM
- No outside alcohol permitted
Participating licensed businesses currently include:
- Babcock’s Grove House & The Lilac League
- Corridor Kitchen and Tap
- Nacho Rita
- Punky’s Pub
- Shannon’s Deli
Cruise Car Information
As a reminder, for the 2022 Season Finale on Saturday, August 27, the concert stage will be located just west of the intersection of St. Charles Rd & Main St, with road closures beginning at 3 PM. If you will be participating, we kindly ask that you arrive anytime after 4 PM and exercise caution when driving through the area.
NOTE: St. Charles will be closed to through traffic from Elizabeth St to Main St, with a complete closure of St. Charles Rd at Park Ave to Main St.
Thank you for your cooperation and for attending our 2022 Lombard Cruise Nights!
Free crafts and activities will be available at our Kids’ Corner each Saturday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.!
Kids will have the opportunity to enjoy fun games, crafts, and/or activities from the Fire Department, Police Department, Public Works, Library, Park District and Historical Society.