Who do I talk to about my water bill?

Water Billing is a function of the Village's Finance Department. They can be reached at 630-620-5920.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the Water Quality Report?
2. Who do I talk to about my water bill?
3. Who do I call if my sewer is backing up?
4. Who do I notify if a street light is out?
5. My garbage/yard waste wasn't picked up. What do I do now?
6. Public Works dug up my parkway for a water/sewer repair. Who's responsible to fix it?
7. Who is responsible for maintenance of the parkway?
8. Who maintains the parkway trees?
9. Are there any watering restrictions?
10. Are plants other than turf grass allowed in the parkway?