Welcome to Report a Concern

Our online request tracker is not monitored 24-hours a day. If this is an emergency, please call 911.

When to call 9-1-1:
  • Emergency Situations (fire, domestic violence, burglary or theft, car accident, suspicious activity, dog or person locked in car)
  • Blocked roadways
  • Sewer back ups
  • Water main breaks
  • Noise Complaints
  • Aggressive solicitor or door-to-door salesperson
  • Car parked blocking sidewalk
  • If you feel unsafe or witness something, do not hesitate to dial 9-1-1

  • Code Enforcement Violation

    Want to report a Code Enforcement violation? Create an account with CitizenServe Portal

  • Private property flooding
  • Tall Grass
  • Inactive Vehicles
  • Sidewalk Obstruction (overgrown tree or snow/ice)
  • Fences or buildings in disrepair

  • Report A Concern

    In order to report one of the below concerns, you will need to create an account or sign with your Facebook or Yahoo account.