Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Private Engineering Concern

  1. Thank you for taking the time to submit this Form. For further information, please call 630-620-5749. Any issues that relate to or involve immediate health or safety hazards please call 911.

    The Private Engineering Services Division provides engineering services associated with all private development. Private Engineering Services helps with “private property” flooding issues. Please direct “public property” flooding concerns to Public Works.

  2. Contact Information

  3. Does the Village have permission to enter your property to view the possible violation?

    We may be required to do inspections from an adjacent property, therefore we would like your permission to enter your property prior to doing the inspection. Please note above if we have your permission.

  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.