Upcoming Public Hearings
March 20th Plan Commission Meeting
- PC 23-04: Downtown, text amendment to the Downtown zoning district fence code
- PC 23-05: 837 S Westmore Meyers Road/Ace Hardware, conditional use for a garden center
- PC 23-06: 901 N Ridge Road, Unit 5, conditional use for motor vehicle storage
- PC 23-07: 1300 S Main Street, Unit G and H, conditional use for a massage establishment
March 22nd Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting
- ZBA 23-03: 302 W St Charles Road, variance for a proposed home addition
All persons desiring to comment on the proposed requests will be given an opportunity to do so at the public hearing. Written statements are encouraged and will be distributed to the Plan Commission or Zoning Board of Appeals and the petitioner if received at the Village Hall, 255 E. Wilson Avenue, Lombard, IL, on or before ten days prior to the public hearing. Interested parties are also encouraged to attend the public hearing.
Written statements may be submitted in person, via mail, or via email at email@example.com.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.