Per the Village Board policy, debris from the recent storms is to be handled via the normal yard waste collection program. Downed branches from private trees must be cut, bundled and stickered for collection by Waste Management on the normal collection days. Bundles must be cut no longer than six feet, be no wider than eighteen inches, weigh less than fifty pounds and be tied with non-plastic twine or string. Also, no single limb may be greater than six inches in diameter.
Yard waste stickers are available for $2.45 each at the following locations. Residents are encouraged to call ahead to verify business hours and an available supply of stickers.
- 7-Eleven, 594 S. Main Street, Lombard
- Ace Hardware, 837 S. Westmore-Meyers, Lombard
- Jewel, 1177 S. Main Street, Lombard
- Jewel, 33 E. St. Charles Road, Villa Park
- Johnson’s Lighthouse BP, 1 W. St. Charles Road, Villa Park
- West Suburban Bank, 711 S. Westmore-Meyers, Lombard
- West Suburban Bank, 707 N. Main Street, Lombard
- West Suburban Bank, 1122 S. Main Street, Lombard
Groups of 25 or more stickers may be ordered directly from Waste Management. More information.