Fire Pension Fund
The Lombard Fire Department Sworn members pension fund is regulated by Illinois State Statutes. The Lombard Fire Department is classified as an Illinois Downstate Firefighters' Pension Fund System.
The Fire Pension fund is comprised of five members:
The Village of Lombard Firefighters' Pension Fund is governed by a separate governing Board set by Illinois Compiled Statutes (40 ILCS 5/4). The Board of Trustees of the Firefighters' Pension Fund consists of five members. Two members of the board are appointed by the Village President. Two members of the board must be active participants of the pension fund who are elected from the active participants of the fund. One member of the board must be a person who is retired under the Firemen’s Pension Fund Act of 1919.
The Pension Board Meets at a minimum of four times per calendar year.(January, April, July and October.)
Minutes & Agendas will be posted when made available.
- January 23, 2019
- April 24, 2019
- July 24, 2019
- October 23, 2019
- January 22, 2020
- June 24, 2020 (Notice of Meeting Date Change)
- July 22, 2020
- October 28, 2020
- November 24, 2020 (Special Meeting) - CANCELLED
- January 26, 2021
- April 28, 2021
- July 12, 2021 (Special Meeting)
- October 27, 2021 *Please note the attached map with the agenda, as the meeting location has been changed to the Public Works Conference Room.
- January 19, 2022 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>