Traffic Signs/Striping/Signals

The Public Works Department, Traffic Control Division is responsible for the maintenance of the Village’s traffic signs and signals, as well as road striping.

If you are interested in having traffic signage installed that does not currently exist, please contact the Police Department at (630) 873-4400.
Issues with traffic signals should be reported to the Public Works Department at (630) 620-5740.
  Report Traffic Control Issue (i.e. sign down)