Other Permits

  1. Alarm Permit
  2. Block Party Permit
  3. Open Burn Permit
  4. Right of Way Permit
  5. Special Event Permit
  6. Truck Permit
  7. Utility Permit

Owners of security alarms, including those in residences, are annually required to purchase an alarm permit for a fee of $30 for residences and $50 for businesses.  The licensing period for these permits is September 1 to August 31. 

You can download an alarm permit application, or if you would like to request an application by phone or for questions about whether you are required to obtain a license, please call the Business Administrator at (630) 620-5913.