The Village of Lombard budget process includes several public meetings throughout the prior fiscal year before it goes before the Village Board of Trustees for approval.
Preparation for the FY 2021 budget began in November, 2019. The Public Hearing for the FY 2021 Budget was held at the Village Board of Trustees meeting on November 5, 2020 at 7:00 p.m., which included the first reading of the Annual Operating Budget, the Tax Levy, and Water & Sewer Rates ordinances. The second reading of the Annual Operating Budget Ordinance and the Approval of the 2021-2030 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) took place at the Village Board of Trustees meeting on November 19, 2020 at 7:00 p.m., at which time it was approved. The Village of Lombard’s FY 2021 fiscal year runs from January 1 through December 31, 2021.
- 2021 Budget Calendar of Public Meetings
- 2021 Budget Public Hearing Presentation
- 2020 Tax Levy Discussion Presentation
2021 Budget Workshop
- 2021 General Fund Overview
- 2021 Water & Sewer - Operations & Maintenance Fund Overview
- Department Presentations
2021 Budget Document*:
- 2021 Budget- Please note that this is a larger document so it will take some time to open.
- For your convenience, the full budget document includes hyperlinks on the page numbers in the Table of Contents that will direct you to the appropriate page, and assist you in navigating the budget document.
2021-2030 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) Document*:
Previous Fiscal Year Documents:
- 2020 Budget in Brief
- Full FY 2020 Budget*
- FY 2020-2029 Capital Improvement Plan*
- 2020 Capital Improvement Plan Presentation
*Please note: This is a large document, and it may take some time to download depending upon your connection and computer speed.