The Village of Lombard budget process includes several public meetings throughout the prior fiscal year before it goes before the Village Board of Trustees for approval.
Preparation for the FY 2022 budget began in January, 2021. The Public Hearing for the FY 2022 Budget was held at the Village Board of Trustees meeting on November 4, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. The Public Hearing included the first reading of the Annual Operating Budget and the Tax Levy ordinances. The second reading of the Annual Operating Budget Ordinance and the Approval of the 2022-2031 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) was held at the Village Board of Trustees meeting on November 18, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. The proposed budget was approved as submitted at that meeting. The Village of Lombard’s FY 2022 fiscal year runs from January 1 through December 31, 2022.
2022-2031 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) Document*:
- 2022-2031 Capital Improvement Plan
- 2022 Capital Improvement Plan Presentation to Village Board of Trustees
2022 Budget Document*:
- 2022 Budget- Please note that this is a larger document so it will take some time to open.
- For your convenience, the full budget document includes hyperlinks on the page numbers in the Table of Contents that will direct you to the appropriate page, and assist you in navigating the budget document.
Previous Fiscal Year Documents:
- 2020 Budget in Brief
- Full FY 2020 Budget*
- FY 2020-2029 Capital Improvement Plan*
- 2020 Capital Improvement Plan Presentation
*Please note: This is a large document, and it may take some time to download depending upon your connection and computer speed.