Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Public Works Concern

  1. The Public Works Department does respond to urgent situations, such as watermain breaks or sewer back ups, at all times. If you are reporting such a situation, please contact Public Works directly at (630) 620-5740. If it is after normal working hours (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) please call the Police Department non-emergency line (630) 873-4400 and they will contact the appropriate personnel.

  2. Click browse to upload photos or documents relative to your request.

  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.