Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
Select a Category
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Geographic Information Services (GIS)
Glenbard Wastewater Authority
Hotel/Motel Grant Request
Manager's Office / Board of Trustees
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Hold Harmless Agreement for Utility Mapping Information
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Non‐Disclosure, Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement for Mapping Information
In consideration of the Village of Lombard (the “VILLAGE”) allowing access to its comprehensive public utility system information (the “MAPPING INFORMATION”) and the need to keep same confidential in the interest of public safety by submitting this form the "RECIPIENT” agrees as follows:
1. RECIPIENT will utilize the MAPPING INFORMATION, as herein defined, for its own purposes and will not disseminate or disclose said MAPPING INFORMATION to any other person or entity other than for reference purposes.
2. RECIPIENT will take necessary and reasonable steps to prevent said MAPPING INFORMATION from being disclosed to unauthorized persons.
3. RECIPIENT agrees and hereby certifies that said MAPPING INFORMATION, and any products generated from the use thereof, will be used solely by the RECIPIENT and its employees.
4. RECIPIENT agrees that it will not disseminate, sell, disclose or otherwise transfer the said MAPPING INFORMATION, nor will it disclose, disseminate, sell or otherwise transfer any byproduct of the MAPPING INFORMATION, , unless authorized in writing by the VILLAGE to do so. The RECIEPIENT, however, shall be allowed to disclose the MAPPING INFORMATION to its employees as necessary to accomplish the purposes and uses allowed hereby.
5. RECIPIENT understands and acknowledges that the VILLAGE, by providing the MAPPING INFORMATION to the RECIPIENT, makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the MAPPING INFORMATION.
6. RECIPIENT shall indemnify and hold harmless the VILLAGE, and its officers, agents and employees, with respect to any claim or loss, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees, costs and expenses of litigation, claims and judgments in connection with any and all claims for damages of any kind which may arise, either directly or indirectly, out of the acts or omissions of the RECIPIENT, or its officers, agents or employees, in regard to the MAPPING INFORMATION and the use thereof by the RECIPIENT.
Electronic Signature Agreement
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date. 4) The "RECIPIENT" agrees to all terms disclosed in this form.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow