Summer in Lombard
Follow the Village of Lombard on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates and Village news! This year's Summer Concerts and Cruise Nights Lineup is available at www.villageoflombard.org/cruisenights.
What is this year's Summer Concerts and Cruise Nights Lineup?
Yes! The Village will host a fireworks display on Tuesday, July 4th at Madison Meadow Park at approximately 9:30 p.m. For more information please visit www.villageoflombard.org/fourthofjuly.
Will the Village be hosting another Fourth of July fireworks display?
- Visit our Construction Page for updates about construction projects around town at www.villageoflombard.org/construction.
- Use our Interactive Construction Map to enter an address and find out about nearby construction projects at www.villageoflombard.org/constructionmap
What house work requires a permit?
- Any work that requires a structural change such as any types of additions; alterations involving moving or adding walls; all electrical & plumbing work; all fire suppression & detection work; all HVAC work; fences, decks, roofs, driveways, patios, retaining walls; parking lots; pools; hot tubs; spas; or exterior wall mounted signs. If you are unsure if your project requires a permit, contact the Building Division at (630) 620-5750.
- The following items do not require a permit: Siding, and Private Walks.
- Tree removal on private property does not require a permit, unless the area is within a Special Management Area (wetlands, flood plain, buffer zones). Then, a stormwater certification or letter of permission is required before work can begin. If you have questions, please call Private Engineering Services at (630)620-5973.
Does the Village regulate door-to-door solicitors?