Sponsoring a Lombard community Event
The Village of Lombard adopted a policy in 2018 to permit and regulate sponsorships from private businesses for community programs and events.
Consistent with that policy, the Village of Lombard is now accepting sponsorship applications for the 2020 Cruise Nights and Summer Concerts Series.
In June, Lombard’s Cruise Nights and Summer Concerts Series will kick off its 22nd season, with 10 live outdoor concerts taking place on Saturday evenings in downtown Lombard, in conjunction with a large display of unique and antique cars.
Throughout the season, the event will draw hundreds of attendees on a weekly basis. Private businesses seeking an opportunity to connect with the Lombard community and promote their business may submit an application for sponsorship to the Village.
"1st Place" $1,000 Champion Sponsorship Includes:
- Recognition in social media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram) and press release
- Logo and link on village website, the most commonly visited page during summer months with more than 18,000 visits between April – August 2019
- Opportunity to speak from the stage during one designated event
- Table/booth at one designated event
- Table/booth at season grand finale concert
- Inclusion on event flyer
- Inclusion on Village sponsor banner
- Promotional materials distributed at Welcome/Thank You nights
"Hall of Fame" Premier Sponsorship - 11 Events Includes:
- Title sponsorship with exclusive naming rights for the entire 2020 season
- Opportunity for a table/booth at each event and season grand finale
- Distribution of promotional materials weekly during each event
- Reserved parking space for promotional vehicle parking
- Placement of dedicated banner on stage
- Logo on Village electronic message boards
- Right of first refusal for premier sponsorship in the following year
- All other benefits of basic sponsorship
Cruise Night event sponsorship applications will be considered and approved in the order in which they are received. For more information please contact Communications Coordinator Avis Meade at email@example.com.